15.7.13

Korea : Tea culture

On the way back from Hong Kong, I had a transfer flight at the Inchon airport again. I have introduced some facts that a cafe culture is flourishing in Seoul and other big cities in my previous post. Especially younger generations spend more time at cafeteria and there are big competitions between cafeteria businesses.
Today, I want to introduce you a Korean tea shop called "Ogada hanbangcha (五嘉茶)" which serve some traditional Korean tea and sweets. What makes it unique is that you can find out which types of tea would suit you by answering several questions on a touch panel screen about your personality, physical appearance and customs.
By doing so, I found out tea of my choice: Pomegrante omiga tea in the picture below:



 
 
The touch screen on the left-hand side will help you to find the most suitable tea to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home