3.6.05

Greetings

Jane, what are you doing these days? You are welcomed to visit Shanghai. You know, I am now an experienced tour guide. However, I can not accompany you in the spa, hence you still have the same communication problem as Nuno and Yasu had there. :)
Linda, why do you always have so much time to travel around the world? I envy you taiwanese guys.
Lulu, nothing to say to you. We talked so much in Shanghai. :) Just kidding~~~ luv u~~
Nuno, how is your waiting for the work in EC? Have you got the reply? BTW, how do your parents feel about the gifts?
Yasu, I like your Japanese cake very much. Why did you say the cake had a Portuguese origin?
Fay, ######. I wish you can hear me. :p

3 Comments:

Blogger Um Vicente said...

Dear Mikey

Still no news from Brussels. With the mess that the EU is going through now maybe they forgot me :(

I still didn't return to Portugal, so the presents are still with me in London. Maybe in July or August I can go there.

What about you, how's B&Q? Is it exciting? I heard the company sells everything, even erotic gadgets have DIY versions there, is it true????

I'll write this message as a comment to your post but I'll also send to you by email due to your tchnical difficulties.

Hugs also for your girlfriend, and look out with wrotten fishes

Nuno

6/08/2005 3:20 pm  
Blogger Yasu said...

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your compliment. The name of cake is Castela. It is said that the original recepe can be same as Pan de Rou, which you can find anywhere in Portugal. Castela was brought to Japan by Portuguese merchants or prests in the middle of 16th centuries along with Chistianity, pistol and tempura. Portuguese influenced very much of our culinary culture.
Others are confeitos, cups, tabacco etc. Many Portuguese words were included in Japanese vocaburary.

6/12/2005 1:34 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Hey Michael
I don't travel all the time. It's just that I decided to give myself a long break this year, which means I'll spend quite a lot of my savings and be broke when I come back ^_^;
Don't know if there's gonna be the same thing anymore....
You can travel, too, if you're brave enough to run away from your job, ha...

7/12/2005 7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home