18.3.05

Your approval

Dear all,
I want you all (except Nuno) to reply me if I can give our blog address to one of my friend. Please let me know if it is ok with you?
His name is David Facal Mayo (Spanish, more exact, Galician). He stayed in Newcastle for three months and we (Nuno and I) sometimes invited him to the North Terrace to have dinners and hang around.
He is curious how we are doing. Is it right?

Thanks
Yasu

PS. Nuno, our team plays against Canada on 20th and against Slovaquia on 30th more exactly. Please give me your critics on the match against Canada. I am sure you will watch it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

No problem. Feel free!

3/18/2005 4:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is everything ok with you Yasu. I saw the news about the earthquake in Fukuoka, hope it didn't affect your family house.

Hugs

3/20/2005 4:10 pm  
Blogger Yasu said...

Thanks for your concern, Nuno.
I was about to leave my apartment when the earthquake strake. It was my first experience. No injury. No damage. ]
Thanks for your comment, Linda
Un abrazo,
Yasu

3/21/2005 6:42 am  
Blogger Linda said...

oh my, (coz you're right in the epicentre!!!) if my source is correct, it's said that the earthquake was the biggest one in your history. But I think Japanese people are really good at handling earthquake and glad that there was only small casualties.

Linda (who also lives on the earthquake island)

3/21/2005 9:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home