18.11.05

SOS, Yasu~~~~

Hi everybody:
I'd like to say more, but....have too many works to do at the moment which will still last for the next two weeks. Talk to you later!

Yasu, a japanese problem....
In one of the pieces of my translation work, it says the King of Japan will have a kind of traditional activity called "??" (don't know if you read this), what does that mean? A national summon of someone or to see something?
Thanks so so so so so soooooooo much for seeing my question or perhaps giving me an answer!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yasu said...

Hi Linda,
I am sorry to say that I do not know what exactly it means. As Chinese characters represent, it means examination of countries or territories. Could you be more specific or give me contents of the material and historical background?

Yasu

11/19/2005 3:41 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Hi Yasu
If we're going to Japan, the time will be approximately between Feb 2 or 3 to Feb 7 or 8. So you suggest us to book the flight to Osaka? Is it very close from your city to Osaka? Do we need to book a hotel for you, too if you can come to see us.

11/24/2005 6:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home