28.8.05

Voy a ir a Barcelona!

Hola amigos,
I am writing to tell you about my plan for next adventure. As some of you have already known, I am going to stay in Barcelona from October 22 to November 6, studying and enjoying Spanish culture.

I arranged a school and accommodation and booked flights. And I have just bought a digital camera in order to take a series of pictures and post at this wonderful blog site. (I need some guts to learn how to use it and post pictures there though...)

Another news to tell you is that I am moving into a new flat on September 10 and I have too much things to do in these days. Gooosh... Anyway, here is my new address:
#102, 3-2-7 Nagao, Jonan-ku, Fukuoka 814-0123

Is anyone want to spend a weekend in one of the most attractive city of Barcelona on the 29th and 30th? I can show you around the city. You can taste an excellent jamon iberico de Jabugo and paella! I'm sure I'll manage a good command of the Spanish langugage (I mean Castellano)

Un abrazo,
Yasu

4 Comments:

Blogger Um Vicente said...

Hola hombre!

I can only wish you a great time in Barcelona (you always manage to have a good time with your trips!), and say I would join you if I have time. The months of September and October are going to be devlish for me, maybe November will be a little bit more calm.

Hugs

8/30/2005 8:23 pm  
Blogger Yasu said...

Nuno,
I am doing some arrangement with Isaac in Barcelona. If you had a chance, you will be more than welcomed.
Hasta luego,
Yasu

9/09/2005 9:40 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Dear Yasu and all,
Thanks for Yasu's email today reminding me of our blog.
Wish Yasu a wonderful trip in Spain. A pity that I'll not be able to meet you there since I just got back from Europe.
Yasu seems to travel a lot. I wish I can be like you someday, Yasu!
I will post some photos and journal of my trip this summer in Europe in my next post and P.S. Nuno, did you receive my postcard from Florence? I sent it to your Bruxelles address you gave us before I departed.

9/21/2005 3:28 pm  
Blogger Um Vicente said...

Hi Linda

Welcome back!!
Yes I received your lovely postcard from Florence (thank you very much) and wait to read you travel journal.

How is life in Taiwan these days? Everything ok with you?

Big hug to you and the dynamic Yasu who is always pintching us, thanks goodness :)

9/23/2005 7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home