16.2.05

rainy holidays in shanghai

Dear Yasu, from my point of view, Japanese team got a lot of luck to win the last match. I don't think they worked hard enough at that time. I don't know whether Asian team can compete against European teams at present, especially against western European countries.
You mentioned your club. You mean, a club to support Japanese team or a local football club?

To Lulu, why not join us here in the blog? I haven't heard from you for a long time and really miss you so much.

Linda, I gave 'Red bag' to my little sisters during the spring festival. I am so poor now. How you? :)

I just came back to work from 10-day holiday. I feel very uncomfortable on my first day sitting here working on excel spreedsheet with more than 1000 rows rolling up and down. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Mike:
I am still alive! Sorry not writing to you, just because I am too too too lazy for thinking, reading, and writing......
He,He so I am still the same as before, don't worry..I didn't forget you...I miss you from time to time..........

2/25/2005 9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home