7.7.09

Another trip to Italy (Part8): Marche

One of the most rewarding experiences in studying abroad can be making friends from different countries. Now, in addition to email, we can communicate through the internet. The thing in fashion is now facebook. It is very easy to make networking through this site. Great!

Oh, I've almost forgot what I want to say. Studying abroad is a fun: making friends internationally and you may visit those friends in their countries. I studied English in UK, 1999. Ten years ago and I got to know an Italian girl from Ancona. We were in group of 4 or 5: German, Italian, Korean, Japanese etc. I visited her two years after but then we lost contact for 7 years.

on the first week of my stay in Modena, I was surprised to receive an email from her. What a coincidence! She had no idea where I was. So, I returned an email. We arranged to meet in Ancona.
She took me to a small town near Ancona on Saturday and we enjoyed time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home