7.4.06

Gourmet Quest 1

Gourmet Quest 1
Today, I introduce you some gourmet food product that I found on a local and foreign market. I think finding and tasting delicious food is one of the aspects that we enjoy the most on trip.

In my case, cheese is the subject that I am currently interested in.
Tentation de Saint Felicien (France)
Milk : Cow milk
Type: Uncooked, unpressed and soft cheese with white mould
This creamy cheese is best suit with simple white bread.



Fiore Sardo (DOP)
Origin: Sardigna, Italy
Milk: sheep
Type: Uncooked, pressed, hard smoked cheese
It is said that this cheese dates from the Roman Time. It is hard like a stone and has no elasticity. It breaks down when cutting. It is strong cheese but not spicy or salty like Pecorino cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home