24.3.12

Seoul is my soul!

I am going to make a new entry this year. I went to Seoul and it was my first time to visit South Korea. I have been thinking of doing this trip for years, since I took the Korean Air to Italy two years ago.
For some people, Korea is not a destination for travelling since they can not take hot food, or they are against dog eating habit, or Koreans almost always beat Japan in sports competitions. Whatever.
South Korea has been a good competitor to Japan in terms of economy, industry and sports events. Recent Korean entertainment boom accelerates their TV and movie broadcast in Japan and create a huge number of fans in our society. Although I am not a follower, I find some of tv series more interesing and decent than Japanese ones.
Going back to my trip, I finally decided to accomplish this exciting mission to the new world and South Korea is my 21st country to visit. I took flights with T'way, a Korean low cost airlines who has recently launched a new route between Fukuoka and Seoul. Here are some pictures of cabincrew.






It is man's nature to be attracted with beautiful women. But in this time, it is not a subject that I want to emphasize. Both Korean men and women are very attractive in person. I would say many Japanese are two-faced: they look gentle and kind in service but they do not give any simpathy nor comfort. I met various people on streets of Seoul, no one looked at me annoyed. They do not seem to be too much in a hurry like ones in big cities who are fed up with tourists. I'm sure you find Seoul is much more comfortable,exciting and relaxing place than Tokyo. Here you go! This is my first episode of Korea!

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Personally as a tourist I seldom fell that Japanese people are two-faced (maybe they hide it too well). Always service with extremely good attitude!

3/27/2012 3:33 am  
Blogger Linda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/27/2012 3:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home