10.7.09

Belgium

On 26th of June, I left Modena for Brussels to see my friends: Nuno, Lu and David.
This time, Nuno and Lu took me to the South, a small village in the French-speaking region. On a hill, there is a restaurant.
As you can see in the pictures. The restaurant keeps animals. The food was excellent. The portion was a little too big for me.






On Sunday, we went to a large concert and there we met David and his friends.






-Lu's Chinese massage and therapy shop: Green Therapy in Brussels-


-Nuno with a Portuguese tailered suit-

1 Comments:

Blogger Juliane said...

Hey Lu! You have an own shop in Brussels? Wow! Congratulations!

I hope I'll see you in the near future. Since I now moved already much closer (Arnhem, Holland) we should manage to meet!
But for now we're first going on holiday; to Scandinavia.

7/22/2009 8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home