23.7.07

The wedding in Sintra, summer 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dear all,

Yasu and I have finished our trip in Lisbon and to the wedding and met two other sweet friends there!

The above is one of the photos from the wedding, sorry it's a little bit vague but I promise Yasu or I will bring up more nice photos to our blogs for the two absent. Yasu will write his (our) journals here and I will contribute the photos :=)

First of all, thanks Nuno and Lu for inviting me to the wedding. Many people (including my friends, colleagues here, and the girl I met in the Lisbon airport who got lost on my last day in Lisbon) are really stunned by our friendship, especially the friendship composed of so many people of different nationalities who live in different corners of the world.

Lisbon did not seem so far away. Despite of the cost and time spent, honestly I really needed a vacation at this time and thanks to the wedding, a very good excuse for me to escape temporarily from the busy and "kinda boring" life in Taiwan. Of course, the wedding was not just an excuse. I did want to see you again after all these years and check out Lisbon as I promised Nuno many years ago in 19 north terrace. I was really very impressed by you two and the very sweet and wonderful wedding in Sintra (nice church, the atmosphere and very delicious food). Nuno and Lu seem to me are more or less the same as many years ago in Newcastle and I really enjoyed the time in Lisbon very much, a very friendly and easy-to-go-around city (with no Portuguese or Spanish was really no problem for me :P). I was relaxed and refreshed again.

Thank you so much for the hospitality though we did not meet so much in Lisbon :P I hope you already had a very nice trip in Spain, France and Brussels with the family. Maybe we'll meet again somewhere else in the world some day!

Linda




2 Comments:

Blogger Yasu said...

Great. I will post Trip to Lisbon (Part1) soon.

8/01/2007 12:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

11/11/2008 9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home